2 Questions: Where did instructions for running ai-comic-factory locally go? And what upscaler model & refiner model were used for older versions?

by scobot1 - opened

Officially let me say THANK YOU @jbilcke-hf for creating this. One of my absolute favorite AI programs (though I admit I liked the earlier versions circa August 2023 a little bit better).

Question 1): Where did the instructions for running a local version of this go? I've finally got SD/ComfyUI working at home and wanted to take a stab at running this locally. You used to have instructions for how to do this. Does it just work now without the need for instructions? I'm a novice, so probably way out of my dept here anyway. lol But if they are still around, can you point me towards them?

Question 2): I really liked the (older) version where there was an upscaler+refiner (and jpg/png saving, not webp) option. Can you tell me what Upscale and Refiner model you were using? I'd like to at least add those to my ComfyUI model folders. I thought they did a great job.

Thank you so much.

Here's some info - I actually clicked on the little "about" in the left-hand corner:

๐Ÿ‘‰ Default AI model used for stories is Zephyr-7b-beta

๐Ÿ‘‰ Default AI model used for drawing is SDXL by Stability AI

The README for more info about running locally:
https://huggingface.co/spaces/jbilcke-hf/ai-comic-factory/blob/main/README.md

Still curious about the UPSCALE and REFINER model if anyone knows. (maybe I need to read some more through the README)
Thanks.