Open LLM Leaderboard org
This comment has been hidden
Open LLM Leaderboard org
Open LLM Leaderboard org
Open LLM Leaderboard org
alozowski changed pull request title from submission-system-update to voting-system-update
Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following new commits that happened in this PR, the ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-844 has been updated.
(This is an automated message.)

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following new commits that happened in this PR, the ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-844 has been updated.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

The logic is:

• a user model is automatically upvoted if it's their model
  • an org model is automatically upvoted by the user who is a part of this organisation
Open LLM Leaderboard org

@clefourrier when you have time, please, check the idea

alozowski changed pull request status to open
Open LLM Leaderboard org

I would upvote all submissions by one directly: if you submit a model, you're manifesting your interest already, so you are, in a sense, vetting the model. Otherwise, system looks nice.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Open LLM Leaderboard org

@clefourrier That's even easier then my initial approach – done! Plus, I updated a message on submission, "Your request and vote has been submitted...". Merging?

Open LLM Leaderboard org

What's the new import for?

Open LLM Leaderboard org

My oversight, I left requests to parse open data – we don't need it know, removing

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Ok , feel free to merge

Open LLM Leaderboard org

PR is now merged/closed. The ephemeral Space has been deleted.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

PR is now merged/closed. The ephemeral Space has been deleted.

alozowski changed pull request status to merged